|Sleeping Beauty has won an award in the Aikatsu! Wiki Awards!
Award: Best Story System
Sleeping Beauty is a classic fairytale by French author Charles Perrault, also known as Little Briar Rose in the version by the Grimm Brothers. The story follows a young princess who is cursed to prick her finger on a spindle when she is sixteen, thus causing her to fall into a hundred year sleep and can only be awakened by the son of a king (a prince). Its main brands are Angely Sugar, Dreamy Crown, and Love Moonrise.
Coords of Sleeping Beauty
- Lilac Fairy Coord (Angely Sugar)
- Sleeping Aurora Coord (Dreamy Crown)
- Shine Witch Coord (Love Moonrise)
Cards of Sleeping Beauty
Data Carddass Aikatsu
- This is the first Romance Story to appear only in Campaign Rare and other media than the anime.
- This is the first Romance Story to have more than one main brand. It shares this aspect with Gemini of the Constellation System.
- This is also the only Romance Story in which all the dresses are Premium Rare.
- This is also the only Romance Story where all dresses are presented in a performance in any form of media, while other romance stories only have 1 or 2 of each romance dress shown in a performance.
- All three Premium Rare dresses share the same lower score compared to a normal Premium Rare Coord.