Sakurairo Kaden (桜色花伝 lit. Cherry Blossom-Colored Legend) is a sexy brand that debuted in the Data Carddass Aikatsu! 2015 Series - Part 3 and debuted in season 3 of the anime. Its main user is Miyabi Fujiwara.
The only child from an old Kimono store in Kyoto wanted to deliver the feelings he held for the beauty and charm of Kimonos to young girls, and therefore established the idol school Himezakura Private Girls' Academy and started the brand Sakurairo Kaden.
With the kimono's original elegance and courteousness, the fusion of the dressy arrangement that is accepted by young girls is a hot topic! The young girls who will wear the Japanese dresses will definitely create a huge impact.
Nagaoka is the headmaster of Himezakura Private Girls' Academy. A long time admirer of kimono from growing up in a family run business for them, he wished to deliver the feelings of beauty and elegance he saw from them to girls by creating a brand especially based on them. He is known for being kind, but mysterious in that he prefers letting his students discover why he sees them as special.
The brand first appears when an exchange student arrives to Starlight Academy. She kept to herself at first but her mysterious nature caught the attention of the other girls fairly quick. Miyabi was very concerned over whether or not she was suited out to be an Idol and thought back to when Nagaoka scouted her.
Miyabi performed in several concerts using various Sakurairo Kaden coords, and for her first performance at Starlight, Miyabi used Hagoromo Princess Coord.
Blooming SakuraFor her final performance before heading home, Miyabi asks to make the last stage she'll stand on a competitive one. As she's performed with Sakura in the past during Yamato Nadeshiko Festivals, she asks her to perform against her this time and she agrees.
For their performance Miyabi wore Hagoromo Princess again, while Sakura wore Peony Pattern Heavenly Coord.
Data Carddass Aikatsu! Collection Cards
- Main article: Sakurairo Kaden/Image gallery
- This is the first Japanese-themed Aikatsu! brand.
- Following Sakurairo Kaden's debut, the sexy type has the highest number of brands at six.
- This is the first brand to have more than one Romance Story coord for the same story, followed by Retro Clover.
- This is the first brand to have a top designer not revealed in the anime or the DCD game.
- This is the second brand to have Japanese in its title, and the first to have its title entirely Japanese.