|Heart Pounding! Special Live Act Part 2|
|Kanji||ドッキドキ!! スペシャルライブ PART 2|
|English||Heart Pounding! Special Live Act Part 2|
|Japanese Air Date||February 4, 2013|
|Other||January 20, 2015 (Indonesia)|
|Insert Song||Idol Activity!|
|← Heart Pounding!! Special Live Act Part 1||Choco and Love →|
As the day of the concert arrives, Ichigo's mother, Ringo, has a feeling of nostalgia as she takes Raichi to the theater. Meanwhile, Ichigo is nervous as she hasn't been able to do three Special Appeals during her rehearsal, but Aoi, Ran, and Otome show up to give her their support. As Ichigo takes the stage for her first performance alongside Mizuki, she is able to perform three Special Appeals and make a strong impression on the crowd. However, during the second performance, Ichigo starts to feel a bit weak, but Mizuki manages to give her the strength to see it to the end of the song whilst also performing a fourth Special Appeal herself. Following the concert, Ichigo seems to be spacing out a lot, although she eventually explodes into high praise for Mizuki whilst talking to Naoto, desiring to be a top idol just like her.
- When heading to the stadium, Ringo says that the place brings her memories.
- This might hint that she is Miya, member of the popular idol group Masquerade before they disbanded.
- Mizuki did 4 special appeals at the stage during Signalize! performance.
- Aoi and Ran say she will be a Legendary Idol to perform more than 3 special appeals at a performance.
- This is the second time to show Ichigo almost failed at the stage.
- It is shown that an idol can change coords while they're wearing another (seen as Mizuki gets in the fitting room wearing the Red Stage Coord).
- This is the first time to show 2D scenes at the stage.
- This episode reveals the name of some special appeals.
- The song Signalize appears for the first time as an insert song.